Duckies, Yellow's Canary Network
Duckies as Yellow’s Canary Network tests the innovations of Yellow Network in a real-world environment, including the latest versions of smart contracts and software components.
Duckies Network will be used for trading tangible assets like on the production Yellow Network, but with smaller transaction value. It minimizes the risk of releasing vulnerabilities while risking small amounts of money. The $DUCKIES token is the token used on Duckies to connect to the network and pay the fees, acting like the $YELLOW token for Yellow Network.
By creating a canary network for Yellow, the team can identify and address issues in a testing environment before deploying new features and upgrades to the main network.
Yellow’s canary network testing is part of an iterative development process that allows developers to identify and address issues promptly and quickly. This agile process allows for continuous improvement, ensuring the network is constantly improving and evolving.
The Duckies environment is built to be a highly engaging and reward-based community for developers, validators, and users who participate in testing and provide feedback. It was designed to be an environment that allows developers to test new features and upgrades in a real-world environment.
Anyone can participate and try Duckies Network in just a few steps:
- 2.Get $DUCKIES for a community event reward, or swap other tokens for $DUCKIES on QuickSwap.
- 3.Join the Ambassador Program:
- Become an Evangelist if you want to be the community force that spreading the word about Yellow & Duckies
4. Watch your email for a letter from our team within 2–3 weeks detailing the next steps.
- Join the hunt for Ducklings NFTs and start minting your Duckies collection to get more $DUCKIES to be used on the canary network.
- Join the Duckies community on Discord to find more opportunities to contribute and keep up with the news.