True P2P liquidity; Yellow Network will enable brokers to link to other connected brokers and exchanges, merge order books, and use liquidity to support their brokerage activities
Yellow Network is a project in development. Not all solutions presented in the following (sub)sections are implemented at this stage. The current, and all subsequent sub-pages, are subject to change.
- Works worldwide all-in-one toolset “OpenDAX SDK”
- Easy to deploy for any stakeholder
- A Web3 solution ready for mature retail finance
- Real-time inter-broker exchange
- Near-instant off-chain transactions
- Efficient on-chain transactions
Cutting-edge state channel technology enables fast trading and reaching assets locked on isolated networks without directly bridging them.
- 1-click installation and easy maintenance
- Connect to other brokers to enhance your liquidity and offer token pairings
- Easy licensing and regulation
- Access to audited, licensed, and trusted brokers
- Access to multiple assets from various chains
- User-friendly UI with familiar features to centralized exchanges
- Funds are protected by professional third-party custodians and smart contracts
- Shared liquidity
- Ultra high-speed settlement
- No hidden network fees
- Define your own market making fee
- Offer your clients access to additional token pairings
- Deepen the liquidity of existing tokens
- Additional revenue stream for market making
- Link between CEX and DEX
- Access to new markets
Security is ensured by dividing responsibilities between custodians, brokers, and exchanges.
Our solution is hardware and software wallet-based and non-custodial. Unlike most CEXs, this resolves users' safety concerns and significantly decreases the possibility of attacks on Yellow Network. Phasing out controllable hot wallets is a big step towards transparency for the end-user.
Yellow Network also ensures the security of the users' funds by requiring each broker to deposit collateral in the form of $YELLOW tokens to operate on the network. Any fraud or malicious activity that may affect users is detected on the broker's side; the dispute system will immediately return the user's assets, thus preventing fraudulent transactions.
Today, we see hacks occurring everywhere and witness how various bottlenecks and flaws lead to huge token steals. State channel technology proves effective in fighting this dangerous trend. The funds belong to either a state channel or the user's wallet. On both sides, it is impossible to break into the wallet without the secure private key or avoid two-sided confirmation for the final status update on the state channel.
Yellow Network is non-custodial. End-users deposit funds to the smart contract through their personal hard/software wallet. This resolves major end-user concerns about the improper storage of funds and the safety of their assets.
The security of the end-users' funds is also ensured by the amount of collateral that brokers have to deposit before opening a trading channel. As soon as any fraud or malicious activity is detected on the state channel, the dispute system will ensure the return of assets to their rightful owners.
Last modified 1mo ago